As an independent non-commission advisor, we can offer completely impartial advice. In addition, with the current downturn in the economy, people are becoming more aware of the cost of NOT managing their finances and need help in structuring their resources in as tax effective manner as possible.
If you can identify with any of the issues below, give us a call and we can help
- Financial health check: Who can provide me with fully independent fee based non-commission advice?
- Retirement planning and Pensions: I am retiring in 5 years, is it true that I can get 1.5 times my salary tax free?
- How much life cover do I need?
Other indicators where people will need advice are as follows:
- Over 300,000 people now own Foreign properties.
- There are over 345,000 entrepreneurs in Ireland over half of which do not have a pension.
- Currently 10,000 people a year are filing for divorce in Ireland.
Irish people like face to face advice and are increasingly turning to qualified advisors to help them manage their wealth.